Saturday 9 March 2013

FLASH: Public defense of my dissertation will be on May 3, 2013!

So after years and years of studying, teaching, interviewing, number-crunching and writing, re-writing, going to conferences, getting rejected, getting published, presenting at seminars, re-writing, re-writing and re-writing, my department has considered me and my thesis fail-proof (or failsafe?) and will let me print it and defend it in public.

I will defend my doctoral thesis Leetocracy: political participation, social network sites and inequality on May 3, 10.15-12.00, in Stora hörsalen, Ingvar Kamprad Design Centre, Sölvegatan 26, Lund.

The faculty examiner will be associate professor Eva Anduiza, Department of Political Science, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.

The examining comittee will consist of Erik Amnå, professor in political science at Örebro University and Hanna Bäck, associate professor in political science; Lena Halldenius, professor in human right studies, and associate professor in practical philosophy; Annette Hill, professor in media and communication studies; and Anders Uhlin, professor in political science (all at Lund University).

This is a public event; you are all welcome!

No comments: